The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. ACM can however issue a visa support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport,
- Current postal mailing address,
- The name of the conference you wish to attend,
- Your Registration Confirmation Number, and
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the "sole author" or a "co- author"
Please note visa support letters are issued via email by PDF and the original is mailed to your current postal address.
The following accommodations and rates are available (all in $CDN):
- Windermere Manor (link)
Suite: $139 per night
Room: $119 per night
Rooms will be held until May 23rd, 2014. All rates are subject to HST (sales tax). Guests must call and secure a room with their credit card. Reservations can be made by phoning 1-800-997-4477 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Station Park Inn (link)
242 Pall Mall St. London ON
Double deluxe suite: $122 per night
King deluxe suite: $122 per night
Cutoff date for these rates is May 23rd, 2014. Room rates are subject to HST (sales tax). Guests should call 1-800-561-4574 or email email@example.com and mention the SACMAT 2014 Conference.
- Ontario Hall Bed and Breakfast (link)
The newest student residence (just completed), Ontario Hall, is available during the summer for B&B. Please see www.stayatwestern.ca . Rates start at $55 per night in a shared suite.
- Spencer Leadership Centre (link)
single guest room: $114 per night plus 13% taxes
This facility offers a shuttle bus to campus.