SACMAT 2015 will be held at the Vienna University of Technology (TU) in the 4th district of Vienna close to the city center. The address of the conference venue is:
Vienna University of Technology
Hauptgebäude - main building
Getting to Vienna:
Getting to the Conference Center (Detailed Information in PDF):
- The university is located along underground line U4 (green line), U1 (red line) and U2 (purple line), stop "Karlsplatz".
- The Vienna International Airport (VIE) in Schwechat is about 20 km away in the southeast of Vienna. Train lines S7 and S2 (suburban railway "S-Bahn") as well as the City Airport Train (CAT) connect the city center with the airport. You can also take a taxi for your convenience, a taxi fare is at about 30 Euro. We recommend a pre-booked taxi with www.airportdriver.at.
- If you decide to take the CAT to get to the Conference Venue: The last stop is "Landstraße - Wien Mitte". Get out there and take the green undergroundline (U4) in direction "Hütteldorf". Get out at "Karlsplatz" then follow the signs to the exit "Technische Universität".
- If you decide to take the S-Bahn to get to the Conference Venue:
Get out at the stop "Praterstern" and take the red undergroundline in direction "Karlsplatz". Get out at "Karlsplatz" then follow the signs to the exit "Technische Universität".
- The underground map is here.