For those who need a visa to travel in China, we can issue an invitation letter or a visa support letter for your visa application. Visa application process varies at Chinese embassies/consulates in different countries, and the requirements also vary depending on your personal situations. Please consult the Chines embassy/consulate where you are going to apply for the visa, if possible.
1. Invitation letter
According to experiences, an ordinary conference invitation letter, issued by the conference organization committee, is helpful and useful for most situations while applying for the visa. After you complete the registration, you may request this invitation letter by filling out the form and emailing (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) the form with the following information:
- Your name
- If you are an author of a paper accepted for the conference, please provide the paper ID and the title
- Email address to receive the letter
- Also: your birthday, gender, and passport number.
2. Official Visa support letter
This is issued by the Foreign Affair Office of Fudan University (the official sponsoring host institution of SACMAT 2016), which is a formal official visa support letter. In case where the visa application policy is rather restrictive at the Chinese embassy/consulate in your region/country, we suggest you choose this method. Please send your request email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com as early as possible, since we need more time to process this type of letter. If you think you need a copy of the official visa support letter, please include the following information in the email:
- Your name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address
- A copy of the first page (that includes your photo and passport number ) of your passport
- The location of the Chinese consulate to which you will submit your visa application
- If you are an author of a paper accepted for the conference or a workshop, please provide the workshop name (if relevant), paper ID and the title
- Your SACMAT2016 registration number
- Include email address of where we can send the support letter
All SACMAT 2016 attendees will be offered with special hotel rates. Please fill out the Hotel Reservation Form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com) before May 4th, 2016.
Hotel Information (presentation slides):
Google map of the hotel:
- Superior Twin Room: 800 CNY per night (2 single beds, breakfast for 2 persons)
- Superior King Room: 800 CNY per night (1 king bed, breakfast for 1 person)
For any other queries regarding local arrangements, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Local Contact Information: